At this time of year, I think candles is a necessity. It adds a warmth to these cold winter months and it looks so inviting and cozy.
In this project we have Christmas pimped a couple of glass jars and added a bit of winter wonderland to them.
1. Print out the following template
2. Take a piece of felt and pin the template (don't cut out the template) to the felt, but keep room for the extra centimeters on the sided.
3. Now cut along the template, through both paper and felt (This is to create more stability when cutting.). Add the extra bit of felt to both sides. This gives you the possibility to adjust the size a bit, if your jar isn't exactly 27 cm.
4. Measure so the felt piece sits rather tight around the glass, mark and stitch.
5. Stitch on buttons and cut any excess felt.
Merry 18. December.