GARDEN TABLE NAME TAGS
As we promised you in yesterdays post, today we have the name tag freebie and instruction for you. To make these tags you'll need burlap, yarn and of course the printout of the tags.
1. Print out the tags and cut along the lines.
2. Write the names of your guest on the top tag (small one).
3. Cut out a piece of burlap. Use the small tag to measure, but add about 1cm to the width. Now fringe the edge of the burlap on the long side, by removing a couple of threads.
4. Make tassels. See 'how to' here. (The tassel is optional and can be exchanged for a piece of string).
5. Take the big tag, place the burlap piece in the middle and place the name tag on top. Make a hole for the tassel in one end. Use hole punch.
6. Secure the layers to each other by attaching the tassel.
Happy printing and tasseling.